Friday, March 23, 2018

The process begins…


It’s been over a year since I last blogged although I did recycle some posts in other media outlets, including a magazine article.  The problem has been primarily a matter of time and believe or not, it takes time to write this schlock.  Remember, I’m not a professional.
That being said, we recently decided that the moment is here to kick off the Swiss citizenship application process and that struck me as a good time to return to the blogosphere.   It should make for some fun and who knows, maybe my observations and digressions will prove helpful to future seekers of the little red booklet.  So, here we go.  Buckle up as we begin the journey during which I’ll bring you inside the process to vicariously experience the thrill, the frustrations, the expense and ultimately, hopefully the satisfaction of achieving fully certified Swissness.    Stay tuned…



No comments:

Post a Comment